Follow these three simple steps to Medicare enrollment!
1) ENROLL IN MEDICARE PART A & MEDICARE PART B
• Medicare Part A pays for hospital and institutional confinement.
• Medicare Part B pays for office visits and other types of outpatient treatment.
• Generally, Americans become eligible to enroll in Medicare at age 65, or later if they remain employed under a group health insurance plan.
UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR MEDICARE ID CARD:
2) PURCHASE A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT (MEDIGAP) PLAN
• A Medicare Supplement plan will protect the insured person from financial loss due to the flaws and gaps in Medicare coverage.
• Complete your purchase right on this site if my recommendations make sense for you.
3) CONSIDER PURCHASING A PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN
• A prescription Drug plan (PDP) can be an effective way to control drug expenses.
• Those who are not taking prescription medication when first becoming eligible should still consider purchasing this optional coverage to avoid the late enrollment penalties.